W30 Day 10


Wow I'm 1/3 of the way through this experiment! I am starting to hit the point where I'm sleeping better, and therefore needing less sleep. Take this morning for instance: the hubs and I were both wide awake at 5am. We decided that was not an appropriate choice so we went back to sleep for 2 more hours :) I'm also finding that I have more energy during the day and into the evening! 7pm rolls around and I actually feel like doing things. I could get used to this part!

One thing I can't get used to is working out early in the morning with sore muscles. Every time I moved last night my muscles were screaming at me. Pain is gain right....? Well thankfully I had late clinic today so I didn't have to go to my field placement until 10am which mean that I could workout at home BEFORE work! I struggled the whole time....it wasn't cute. It's hard to do ab workouts when your abs are on fire and your hamstrings are so tight you can barely straighten your legs.

I found that being distracted at work made me prone to eating less, and spreading out my meals/snacks. That's really encouraging! When I'm not sitting at home thinking about what I can/can't eat, that makes this process a lot easier.

Breakfast:
I had 3 scrambled eggs and a banana. After my workout and with my sore muscles I wanted lots of protein

Lunch:
Mexican braised beef with guacamole and an apple & sunbutter

Dinner:
Tuna cakes and grapes. (these weren't pretty so I didn't take a photo)

Tomorrow will be interesting as I have few leftovers, and the majority of them are repeats from what I've had. My cooking time is pretty slim between needing to defrost food, getting to/from internship, and writing for finals. Not a lot of time!

Goodnight from this awkward cat!

Comments

Popular Posts