Hey tuna cakes!

I wasn't excited about making these. I actually wasn't even hungry, but it was dinner time so I decided to feed myself. (Look I'm being a good grown up...)

These tuna cakes come from a recipe on the Cut The Wheat blog (http://www.cutthewheat.com/2014/03/crispy-tuna-cakes-with-spicy-dijon-aioli.html?m=1) It's a little labor intensive, but for not being hungry when I made these, I went back for seconds. If you're from the Midwest, these taste like your grandparents' kitchen! (Well, my grandma made tuna stuff for me....it tastes like her kitchen)

So....these little guys suck to make. My mix was a little wet so forming and dipping these was a PITA (google it). I fried them in coconut oil, and half of them stuck. The good ones I saved for my lunch on Monday - the ugly ones I ate! So....you get a picture of the ugly ducklings. :P 


Sorry I started eating it :/ THEY WERE GOOD!!

The cats were also really glad I was using tuna from a can (instead of a pouch) because they helped me clean out the cans. 


Happy eating!!

Comments

Popular Posts