W30 Day 4

Today was my first at-home day for being on Thanksgiving break, so I took the opportunity to get started on some of my final projects. One of my final projects. I watched the movie for it. Shut up.

My eating today was one of those random leftovers days. And on days where I don't plan ahead I usually end up eating eggs. I think I had 4 today? 5. I had 5 eggs.

Breakfast #1:
Bulletproof tea (black tea with ghee, coconut oil and almond milk) and 2 scrambled eggs with nutritional yeast. I forgot a picture of this one - I think you know what scrambled eggs look like ;)

Breakfast #2 (I was hoping I'd stay fuller, but sadly that was NOT the case):
Rotisserie chicken with tomatillo salsa and a pear and 1/2 bottle of gingerade kombucha

Lunch: Leftover pad thai with  medium boiled egg**

Dinner: Sweet potato hash with bacon and 2 poached eggs

**the saga of Mari failing to boil eggs continues. I made hard boiled eggs (I thought) for deviled eggs tomorrow.....and when I was trying to peel them they felt very soft. So soft that I might have gone she-hulk when the 5th egg I tried to peel split in half in my hands and I proceeded to mash it into the sink. Shhhhh

I am also coming around to having my tastebuds re-set which is really enjoyable! I have been wrestling with wanting "something sweet" at the end of the day, and tonight I sat down with a glass of apple cider and it is doing a pretty good job of hitting the spot! I do miss certain textures that I can't replicate while on W30 (bread-like textures, and I love chewy candy which is a definite no-no). It'll just take time to re-set what I'm used to.

Here is the dumb cat being cute. Goodnight all! 

Comments

Popular Posts