W30 Day 9

Today I was reminded of a few things:

1. The night after a workout (especially after a workout hiatus like I was on), I will sleep very hard. And for a lot of hours. I meant to get up at 7 this morning, but of course ignored the alarm and rolled out of bed at 8:30 *facepalm*.

2. Working out when you're sore is hard to do. But it won't break me so there's no point in avoiding it. Thankfully my favorite workout people had their Cyber Monday sale today so I got 3 workout programs (two are designed for busy people with 30 minute or less workouts). My biggest reason for stopping workouts is that "I don't have the time" - with these programs it's a non-issue! So here's my workout picture. I did it!


3. Making "batch" meals makes my life a LOT easier! Batch meals are foods that make a lot of leftovers. Today I made my favorite Mexican braised beef, and I was already excited thinking about the leftovers I was going to get!

Okay enough with what I learned ;) Here's what I ate!

Breakfast: Leftover spinach quiche with a fruit smoothie and coffee.

Second Breakfast: clementine and leftover soup

Lunch: 2 hard boiled eggs with 1/2 an avocado and hot sauce

Dinner: mexican beef with a Wholly Guacamole mini and applesauce pouch

I packed a pretty epic lunch for tomorrow (I have late clinic) so hopefully I won't be hungry at all! We'll see.

Comments

Popular Posts