Challenge Day 25 & 26

Day 25 was a travel day, and I stayed on track! Me, the hubs, and his sister went down to Albuquerque  for Thanksgiving! I packed accordingly with kale chips, fruit based snacks, w30 approved salami and beef jerky. I also packed some egg nests to have for breakfasts :) 

Breakfast: beef jerky and an egg nest
Lunch: probably salami, fruit pack
Dinner: smoked prime rib, brisket, and asparagus

Day 26 was Thanksgiving! I was on plan until dinner at which point I already knew I would be eating what I wanted - this family can COOK and I'm not going to miss out on that. We also did a Turkey Trek in the morning, so we got a 3-mile walk in before breakfast!!

Breakfast: 2 egg nests, 2 hard boiled eggs, bacon
Lunch: more of a light snack, kale chips and Lara bar
Dinner: turkey, ham, white and sweet potatoes, gf sweet potato biscuit, pumpkin pie and mincemeat pie. And wine. And a cider. :) not to mention time spent with family! (I didn't eat them...)

Comments

Popular Posts