Challenge day 6

I realized I picked a tough time of year to do this challenge. Yesterday at work we had a chili cook-off (where two of the three prizes were in our department WOO). I made a chili I knew I could eat and just ate that. I also ate the meat from a few other chilis, sadly most chili contains corn and beans >_< grr it's not really chili without the tortilla or corn chips :(
This weekend I have 2 events to keep my momentum through: a baby shower for a good friend, and another friends' plaid party. The plaid party will be a crock pot event so I will fill my crock with food I know I can eat all evening! But no beer, wine, or mixed drinks (I'm pouting like a little kid right now)

Oh yeah, now we're planking for a minute and a half. Supposedly...... ;)

Breakfast: 2 deviled eggs and a few bites of gross sweet potatoes
Lunch: chili!!!!!
Dinner: salmon, asparagus and fried "rice"

Comments

Popular Posts