Challenge Day 3

Ok, so today was not so bad! I still need to figure out how to pack a snack during the day. Ideally I don't want to have a piece of fruit (too much sugar) but there isn't really any whole30 approved salami or anything that would be delicious. Also I need to eat more protein....I keep pretending like I'm a vegetarian with this diet and that's super untrue. I need to quit that! So I had steak for dinner :)

Breakfast: 2 eggs, asparagus & hollandaise
Lunch: salad with beets, asparagus, apple and a scant amount of chicken, leek soup (do not like)
Dinner: steak, sautéed spinach, caramelized onions and 1/2 a sweet potato

For real, delicious stuff! Oh yeah, did a killer workout with my coworkers (we got our hip hop abs: hips buns and thighs on) not to mention I PLANKED FOR A MINUTE TODAY!!!!! Only took a knee for one second ;)

Comments

Popular Posts