Challenge Day 18

Ooh kids, let me tell you. Normally I am NOT a fan of veggie noodle dishes, but today I might have won the game. I think the trick is to STOP putting peppers into it - I never like them in Asian food. I rarely like them in other food as well (still learning to like them). I made the BEST veggie pad thai for dinner UGH so good. But sadly I didn't have any chicken or beef to throw in, so I scrambled an egg to put in. It was de-licious -_- mmmm

Breakfast: 2 eggs & salsa
Snack: apples & sun butter, iced toddy, fruit buddy pouch
Lunch: chicken "fingers"
Dinner" paleo pad thai
Dessert: maybe some grapes or pomegranate (depending on how energetic I'm feeling)

Still planking every day - last night I made it to 1m20s and then dropped to my knees to 2 minutes. It's a BIG step forward! :D

Comments

Popular Posts