Challenge Day 13

Dear Mari:

Please stop watching Unique Sweets when you're on Whole 30. When the purpose of the show is to describe the desserts in such intimate detail that it makes you want to GO to that place, this is not playing fair. And when the episode is about chocolate desserts grapes don't really cut it.

But in all honesty, I'm killing it over here. Doing a great job, and haven't stepped off-plan even a TINY bit (no licking my fingers, no nibbling crumbs, etc.) I even managed to make a batch of blueberry muffins for Andrew last night and was happy just enjoying the smell of it. I don't know if I can say that about many things. "I just enjoyed the smell of it" :)

Breakfast: leftover pulled pork, 1 egg & salsa
Lunch: meatloaf (the LAST of it, thank the lord)
Dinner: burger with carmelized onions & a fried egg, sweet potato fries on the side

YUM! 
I took a picture of dinner but it wasn't super cute, so I left it out.

Comments

Popular Posts