Challenge Day 5

Whoops, almost missed a day! I am still figuring out how to eat more robustly on Whole30 - I think my meal plans have been a little anemic. But yesterday was my first day eating-out while on Whole30! Like I said, I'm painfully tired of salads and we are taking a break at the moment so I had a steak at dinner, and NO beer at the concert I went to (I did however pay $4 for a bottle of water. Hey, you've gotta feel like you fit-in, no?)

Breakfast: 2 eggs & bacon
Lunch: leftover mexican beef (almost gone) and guacamole
Dinner: Steak, broccoli, crispy arugula & a demi glace I'm sure had wine in it, so I didn't really dip into it.
Dessert - fruit buddies squeeze pack (all fruit, super yum!)

I am making 2 different kinds of chili in the next 2 days, my crock pot will be overwhelmed with delicious things! I made-up a sweet potato stone-fruit chili for a work contest on Friday, and I'm Whole30-ifiying my sweet potato chipotle chili from a few years ago. When I bring food I know I can eat, that makes my life just that much easier! (but holy buckets I have a lot of sweet potatoes in my life right now)

P.s. I PLANKED FOR A MINUTE AT WORK TODAY! A whole minute. I did it. Tomorrow is 1.5 minutes and I don't know how well that will go. but then again I didn't think I could do 40 seconds and look at me now :)

Comments

Popular Posts